Disclaimer


The content on this blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the US Navy in any way.


Tuesday, December 11, 2018

NaNoWriMo aftermath

Another flawless victory!

... Well, kind of. I made it to 50,000 words, although I probably could have done it sooner if I hadn't gotten distracted at the very end of the month. I'm fine with it, though; this is part of the reason why I try and build up a little bit extra during the month.

As expected, while I did try to keep the blog going, that basically stopped by the middle of the month. Normal posts will resume tomorrow - one every weekday, same as I was doing before November. (The explanation for why this post is being made now instead of me doing this sometime last week will also be coming tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment