Disclaimer


The content on this blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the US Navy in any way.


Sunday, May 5, 2019

Post series: League of Legends

I've watched professional League of Legends for a while, but only intermittently actually played it. Actually, if I'm being honest, I almost never actually play - a detail I've usually attributed to being on the North American server despite not actually being in North America much, thus resulting in some rather punishing lag problems.

Now that I actually am in the US again, though, I think I'm going to try to get back into that. And one of the best ways I can think of to force myself to do it is to tell other people I am. So for the weeks where I do actually play, I'll be posting about that in addition to the normal weekly post. I won't be able to play every week - unfortunately my day job poses some obstacles to that - but I'll play as much as I can.

(Why I don't just stream matches is an interesting question - and the short answer is that I'm not quite comfortable with the idea yet. It may happen in the future, but I wouldn't count on it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment