Disclaimer


The content on this blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the US Navy in any way.


Wednesday, January 2, 2019

New Year's Post: 2019

Happy (belated) New Year!

I've never really been one for resolutions, so I'm not really going to list any here. I like to make sure the goals I set are achievable, and most resolutions I've seen aren't. I suppose I could try to fix that by making sure I set achievable goals - there are some things I would like to do, certainly - but I'd rather just be more private about them.

Anyway, I'll just get back to listening to some of  the music I found over my break - including some from NHK's Kohaku Uta Gassen (紅白歌合戦), which I am actually kind of embarrassed I didn't know about earlier given how much I like Japanese music. Definitely worth listening to some of it for anyone else who likes Japanese music!


No comments:

Post a Comment