Disclaimer


The content on this blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the US Navy in any way.


Monday, October 29, 2018

NaNoWriMo update

So the good news is that I've gotten a lot of the preparatory work that I wanted done by now, and I still have two more days in which to do more of it.

The bad news is that none of that prep work has been any of the blog posts that I had intended to write so that I could keep my blog online during November. (In line with every other November tradition, I've apparently decided that now was exactly the right time for me to catch up on old webcomics, old games, and everything else that is going to take up all of my spare free time which I should be using on writing or writing prep.)

I'm still going to try to keep it up, but I'm going to go to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule. The first two will almost certainly be game reviews, and the last will be a novel excerpt. At least that's the plan... we'll see how many of the posts I need for that plan actually get written in the next two days, and how many I'm willing to write during the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment