Disclaimer


The content on this blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the US Navy in any way.


Monday, October 15, 2018

Novel Writing Prep

National Novel Writing Month is coming up yet again!

I am going to try and keep the blog going, even during NaNoWriMo. (Also, as tempting as it might be to count all the words I write in a day towards my count, even if they're on my blog and not my novel, that would definitely be cheating.) I probably will try and post short sections from the novel I'm writing on the blog every week, but we'll see how well I can actually pick out interesting sections to excerpt. I'm also probably going to try and write some game and anime reviews for stuff I've already played or watched now so that I can just use that backlog rather than having to write new stuff during the month, which means there's going to be a lot more of that and a lot less political commentary during November.

The novel I'm writing this year is going to be a fantasy adventure type of story focusing on a group of investigators trying to survive a trap-filled ancient temple. I have a very good idea of the traps and monsters in the temple, but a bit less detail about the actual protagonists, so I've still got a bit of prep work to do before November.

No comments:

Post a Comment