Disclaimer


The content on this blog is my personal opinion and does not reflect the views of the Department of Defense or the US Navy in any way.


Monday, September 17, 2018

Schedule changes/New post series

Quick housekeeping post:

I'm going to formalize something I've already been doing and state that I'll be doing one post every weekday and skipping the weekends.

I may at some point decide to skip a day during the week as well and make four posts a week instead of five, but for now I'm still going for every weekday.

Also I've started trying to actually use the tags. This is actually more for my benefit than anyone else's - now that I've realized that I'll quickly end up with a large number of posts in my blog's history, I'd like to make sure I can sort through them more easily. That way if I end up talking about the same topic multiple times (which I will), I can easily find whatever I've already got on that topic. Whether or not I go through the posts I've written in the last two months and add tags... well, file that under "would be nice eventually", which is probably code for "not going to happen".

No comments:

Post a Comment